Welcome to my blog!


This is my place on the Internet. This is a place where I:

...write about Software Development.

...inject my opinion into the Google archives for the 25th century archeologists to enjoy.

...change my opinion, praying that Google will have mercy on me by updating the archives.

...learn by writing, generating deeper insights about the things I hold true.



My name is Torbjörn Kalin and I am:

...the husband of Meritxell and the father of Pau, Laia and Nil.

...a software developer who would like to contribute to a better world when it comes to software where customers and end users are happy and where software developers enjoy their work.

...an inhabitant of Täby, 25 km north of Stockholm, Sweden.

...an employee of Tobii Technology AB, earning my living developing software using C# and C++, coaching our Scrum Masters and doing my best to maintain a good architecture of our applications.

...a lecturer who teaches different companies about Agile values, Scrum and Extreme Programming practices.

...a frequent visitor of Barcelona, Spain, the home of my parents in law.

...a musician, although only in my dreams since only a mother can enjoy the music that I love to create.

...a FC Barcelona fan, following pretty much every game on TV and indoctrinating my oldest son to once become the next Andrés Iniesta.